Friday, June 1, 2012

Addresses!

You bet your bottom dollar you're going to write your favorite Sister Missionary! 


Here are the addresses for my mission. 
For the MTC, my address is:
Sister Mary Catherine White
MTC Mailbox # 300
OR-EUGE 0626
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

For the mission home, my address is:
Sister Mary Catherine White
Oregon Eugene Mission
55 W 29th Ave Ste A
Eugene, OR 97405
United States

Unfortunately, I wont be able to e-mail friends. So, family, if you want my e-mail, let me know and I'll get it to you! 



I still can't believe I"m going on a mission. It's buckle time and I have so much packing to do! Ah! 


I'll write a couple more posts before I leave I'm sure. 


Thank you all for your support. 


With all the love in the world, 
Sister White (WEIRD)

No comments:

Post a Comment