Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whatever's on my mind.

I haven't been so good with this whole blogging thing. This semesters is already so crazy. I really do enjoy my classes though which is such great news. I love my major (previously stated a million +1 times). I usually go about my day keeping an open mind to what I can blog about. Clearly I have failed to do so. I can't think of anything.

How 'bout I talk about what comes to mind? 

This semester, I have signed up for two institute classes. Scripture Study and The Principles To A Productive Life. So far, I love them. I'm famous for signing up for a class and go strong for the first half of the semester, then stop going "because school gets too busy." Pft. Enough of the nonsense. This semester I will finish both of them. School can come second. I keep up with the reading and assignments as I would with secular schooling. Have you signed up for a class? If not, you should. Blessings will come your way. 

I miss my nieces and nephew in St. George so much. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. That is way too long. I have been down to St. George since then but never have the time to just stop by and say hi. Sad day. On a happier note, my twin sister is going to have baby Judah any day now. Can you believe that? I can't. My twin sister is having a baby boy. She's having contractions 3 minutes apart so it's close! The hospital keeps sending her back home though because the contractions apparently aren't strong enough. I have a friend who told me her sister had contractions for 4 days... straight. I hope Jennifer doesn't have to go a day longer. 

I was looking through my journal tonight and on every page, there's a doodle I drew in Church with one of my roommates, pictures of what I did that day, or something random. I came across a picture my roommate drew me in Church and it makes me laugh every time I see it. 

Yes, those are the qualities a man has to
have in order for me to marry him ;)
It's really small so hopefully you can read it. It's in my wall photos if you want to go see on Facebook. 

I love the Temple. My roommates and I are going to try and go every Tuesday. Good thing about that day is that it's such a spiritual day-- institute for an hour then the Temple. Oh what a glorious day. 

Mission papers are one step away. The Dr's office is sending my medical papers to my bishop which might take a few days and then I'll make an appointment with him and we'll send them off. I will possibly go at the end of February to the Temple. Eek. I'm so excited. 

Well, I took some nyquil to get rid of this awful cold of mine. I am tired. I will try and keep my mind open to blogging ideas throughout the day so I can blog more. 

Mucho Amor.                                                  

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You rock my world, Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I have the exact pic of my future man that Sam drew me last year. Well, different qualities. But that's hilarious :) keep us updated on the mission!!

    ReplyDelete