Saturday, March 17, 2012

Newest addition

It's been a little over a month since my nephew has been born but I'm finally getting around to blogging about this little cutie. He seriously is so perfect. It is so hard for me to share him when I go visit-- even with Jennifer. I can't even explain how much I love him. Here are some very cute pictures of the handsome boy. A few of many.


Look at the smile! How can you not love him?

Tummy Time! He is very strong.

Every time I see him, he's getting bigger and bigger. Yes, those are
socks on his little hands. 


I can't get over how perfect he is. I went to a baby shower with Jennifer today and she brought him along. I wanted to hog him the entire time.

Oh and his name is Judah! He was born on January 30th. Again, he's perfect.

I have a list of things to blog about so I'm going to try and keep up on this more than I have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment