Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gratitude

Hello Bloggers!!

This is the season of being grateful for the things we have in life-- I don't even know where to begin. I have had so many blessings in my life this year I don't even know where to start.

To just name a few:

Family-
I don't even know where to begin! I have the best sisters anyone could ever ask for. Lydia, my biggest sister, practically my mother when I grew up. I couldn't be more thankful for her encouragement, uplifting and supporting attitude she has with everything. Candace, the second oldest (the middle child hahaha jk candace), is always there to listen when I'm sad. From stupid guys to the stress of finals. Jennifer, my wombmate, I couldn't ask for a better twin sister. It's weird how I can feel what is going on with each other. It's nice to know when someone knows I'm sad or happy. To have someone know you more than you might even know yourself. My sisters are the world to me. I wouldn't be here without them and their daily upliftings.

Friends-
I have amazing friends! Now that I'm in college I have the opportunity to live with some of them! Jessica, a friend since Junior year in High School and now my roommate. We were roommates once before and then moved out and we're roommates again. We are always doing spontaneous things. I can never get enough of it. Aubrie, one of the best examples I have in my life. She is currently serving a full time mission. I always look forward to the days I get her email or letter. She always has the most amazing words of advice to get through the hard times in life.

Opportunity of school-
I always dread school when I'm in the motion of it. However, when I look back at it, especially now that it's coming to a haul I'm so grateful that I can go get an education to only better my life. There is nothing negative about receiving an education and using it. It's a great place to be and it's only going to take you to a greater place in your future.

Service-
Like the commandment says "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." Being in the Singles ward, I have opportunities to go to the service Saturday's. I haven't done that many... but when I do, I feel so good about everything. My day goes more smoothly and I also get to make someone's day. When I'm stressing out the most, I always like to take time to do something for someone else. Especially if they have helped me out, for example, in class. I would feel selfish if I didn't. My sister, Lydia, loves doing service projects and I can hardly wait to know what she's doing next and if I can help her. Yes, Lydia, I want to help you!!

Well, I think this is a pretty good list of what I'm most grateful for. Thanks for reading!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment