Tuesday, February 15, 2011

September 17, 2011

September 17th! Not only is it my wonderful nephews birthday, I'M RUNNING A HALF MARATHON! This gives me plenty of time to prepare myself to actually do it. I was going to do one in April but there is no way I can do that one. My sister Lydia and I made a goal to start doing this running thing (along with Jessica and Jennifer). I'm nervous since I've never ran anything before but oh I'll do it and I'll be proud. The one I'm running starts at Woods Ranch and ends in the Canyon Park. If you're interested, go here and take a look yourself! So for the first little part of the run, it's down hill. Which is good, right? :) Sometime in the summer, us four are going run a relay. We'll all be running two legs of three miles. Not too hard... pft! NOT! I'm getting nervous to do that one. I need to start getting better at this stuff.

Well I just thought I would let you all know that I'm going to actually do this. I'm going to work my way to run in the Summer Games sometime. I get grief from some people that I won't be able to do it. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll accomplish it sooner or later!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday. I know I had a good time watching the Bachelor and watching cute little Taylee!

1 comment:

  1. I have total confidence in you! Way to go, girl! You can do it! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete