Monday, February 7, 2011

"The Rubber Band Man"

Wow, I haven't blogged for some time now! It's been, what, a month? Oops. I'll be better at posting more :) It's just hard when your life only consists of school. School is going great, by the way! Remember when I was freaking out about Chemistry since I've never taken it at all? Well I'd like to announce that I'm doing GREAT. I know that sound egotistical (characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance-- perfect definition) but oh boy I'm so proud of myself.

Anyway, you are all probably wondering why the title of this blog is "The Rubber Band Man" right? Well my friend Josh (one of the missionaries that taught me-- best missionary) and his friend Tyler are making episodes of "rubber band man" and the adventures they go through. It's seriously the funniest crap you'll ever watch. The last one they posted was them in the McDonald's drive-thru. Watch it if you want to laugh. You might have to know them to find it humorous but try it out, it wont hurt anything. If you do like them, subscribe! They live in Florida and I can't help but be envious of the weather they have right now. It looks so warm and spring-ish! I'll go back and visit one day. When is the question.

Well that's it for today. Like I said though, I'll try and be more active with blogging!
GO CHECK OUT "THE RUBBER BAND MAN!"

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment