Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Languages.

As I was driving home from St. George with my sister Lyida, we got on the subject about the different love languages. It got me really thinking. I finally (not really, just procrastinating homework) got the time to research it a little bit!

As I was reading through it I was trying to figure out what I was. I took the quiz and my highest points were Acts of Service (10) and Words of Affirmation (8). If you want to know what you are go here and take the assessment. It's actually very interesting.

Mine-- Acts of Service and Words of Affirmation is totally what mine are! Sounds like I'm needy but that's how I show I love someone or appreciate them.

I'm trying to convince my sister to buy the book so I can read it after her!

What kind of love language are you? Or what love language do you THINK you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment