Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Motivational Problem

Am I the only one who can't seem to get anything done?
I need motivation. Help!

T0day after Jessica and I went to the gym, we went and got our storage unit.
It's happening! It's really happening.
I'm moving. In like five days. Five!
I can't believe it!

So off subject for a second.
I love having roommate scripture study/discussion!
Not only does it bring me closer to the worlds best friends, but I'm actually understanding the scriptures! It's phenomenal [I love that word-- phenomenal].

I have one more day of my classes [I feel like this semester just started-- I swear it did].
On Wednesday I have my Chemistry final at three. Bah! I don't know how that's going to go.
Hence the fact this blog is called Motivational Problem.
I studied for probably thirty minutes today.
Yeah, pretty much fell asleep.

I hope you all are studying and doing something with your lives :)
Being responsible sucks sometimes.
Oh well, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.
Right?

Eh. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment