Saturday, April 2, 2011

welcome

Okay so I said that I have a secret. If you have been reading my blog, you know.

Well the secret is...

My twin sister is going to be a Mommy!

I have been waiting so long to blog about this. She is now a month and a half into her pregnancy. Her and John think they're going to have a baby boy. My big sister, Lydia, thinks it'll be a girl. Who knows. I hope it's a boy :) I need another nephew.

Here is the baby at 6 weeks and 2 days.
It's sideways. Tilt your head to the left :)

[I love you Jennifer. With all my heart. You're going to be a great Mom and John is going to be a great Dad. Together, you two can do this. You better tell me if you need anything/help. That's my nephew/niece. I already love that baby with all my heart as well. Mazel Tov :)]

Welcome to the family "lil bean."

No comments:

Post a Comment