Monday, April 18, 2011

Trust

Isn't it crazy how much trust is in this world?

We trust people with so many things.

Examples:
1. The leaders of the world. Although some of us don't "vote" for those who won, we have to try and trust them. Trust that they will take care of us.
2. Family. We're born to trust them. Then sometimes they do something and it hurts-- our trust was just broken.
3. Friends. We choose friends throughout our lives. I've came to realize it's not easy. I'm just grateful that the friends I do have right now are great people to trust.
4. People we fall in love with [sappy? eh I don't care]. We trust them with our hearts [this has been on my mind a lot lately], to take care of us, to love us back. Sometimes it doesn't work out and that trust isn't there anymore. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but you still have that trust for them. Trust in faith that things happen for a reason. It just boggles my mind. The things our hearts do.
5. My most favorite. We can trust in the Lord. Like I said, there is a lot of trust in this world, sometimes people break that trust for us, things don't work out and we lose- sometimes keep- that trust with us. However, we trust in the Lord, He will never break that trust, it'll always work out and we'll always have it. He trusts us.

Well I'm sorry that my posts have been a little down lately. I just have a lot of stress and things happening. Which results in a lot of thinking. So therefore, this lovely blog was created.

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment