Thursday, November 17, 2011

They're good... real good

The advertisement business does bad things to me. I have never realized how much random things are floating out there; on pinterest, facebook, pandora. As I was listening away on Pandora, Zales was advertising wedding rings. It was late, homework was done, so I click on it.

I found my ring. So take notes, guys. Or girls. So if he doesn't do this blogging thing, you can tell him this is what I want. Oh and tell him to start saving up.

1 CT. T.W. Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold - Zales
Is it too much to ask for? Oh man it's beautiful. 
                                                   
So moral of the story, don't fall into advertisements. That is their job, yes. But I can't do this to myself!!

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is... not this wedding ring. I want advertisements not be so intriguing.


That's all.


Con mucho amor (I oddly want to pick up on Spanish).

No comments:

Post a Comment