Friday, March 4, 2011

Summer Plans.

I'm going to Houston, TX! A new friend of mine (met her in class this semester) was telling me she was going to Iowa this summer to sell alarm for Vivint, which you all are probably familiar with the name APX. I was thinking how nice it would be to get away from Utah for a few months and get to know new people so I started looking into it. I found out it was a really good way to save up money and people who tried it out loved it. It's hard work and you have to have a lot of dedication but I think I will enjoy it. I'm a hard worker and, hey, I talk a lot so I think I'll be pretty good at it. So today Jess and I went to talk to our Manager, Jerron, and got into the system. We leave on May 3rd. We're driving there (wish us luck!!!) so we have transportation when we're there and not working.

I'm super excited to get this opportunity and get to know new people. I have a few friends that are going and I'm super excited to get to know them better :)

The apartments we're staying in are SOOO nice. I was expected to just have a typical little 2 bedroom apartment but when I called to get into the system they told us about the apartments. Seriously, look, they are so nice.

Well, I'm super excited and it sounds like a lot of people have fun plans for the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo...I was just blog surfing and searched "vivint, houston", and look what I found! I am going to Houston with Jerron, also. My husband is a tech for vivint and was in Houston last year, also, but we didn't go with him. It was terrible! So we both decided it would be a good idea for the whole family to go this year. I was nervous at first, but I'm so excited that there will be another chick out there selling with me! Yaaaay! Here's my email if you want to chat: 8cowdot@gmail.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete