Sunday, January 16, 2011

untitled aka a bunch of nonsense

This is already looking like a great year. How 'bout for everyone else? I hope it's going great.

School is going great. This might be my favorite semester so far!! Well my friend Aubrie got home from her mission about a month ago (I'm sure I blogged about it somewhere) and now our roommate. I love it. I'm just grateful I know her. I can honestly say I do not like when you don't know the person that is moving in your house. It makes me nervous.






This is kind of a big picture. Sorry!








I had the opportunity to share my testimony today in sacrament on missionary work. I always get asked to do this-- "can you share you recent experience on missionary work this Sunday, Mary?" It's been three years and they still consider it recent. I'm going to admit that I'm going to be sad when they don't ask me anymore :( I seriously love the missionaries. They literally shine with the love of Christ. They are what made me know this was true-- at least give the Church the chance. I'm glad I made this choice. yay!

So I love this weather! Makes me want to go ride 4-wheelers, swim, lay out in the sun, etc,. If the weather is nice tomorrow I'm so going to do my running for the day and play outside. Maybe ride my bike, too! :) Anyone doing anything fun for the holiday?

Another random thing... has anyone watched the "shaytards" on youtube? Holy cow, it's hilarious. If you haven't, check it out. They are a family that has vlogged for everyday for over a year. It's seriously great. Click here (if you have time-- I sit here for hours watching them) watch me!

Well this is the most ridiculous blog! Sorry to put you through this! Have a great week everyone. Please do something fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment