Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chirping Birds

I'm sorry for blogging every night.
It's easier to write on this then to write in my journal for some reason [plus, I'm truly addicted now].

So it seems life is so stressful all the time. Today though, I realized how truly blessed I am. So, I'm going to share with you guys a list of things I'm grateful for.
1. The Gospel. Where would I be without it? I think about that often. The Church and the Atonement really makes me push myself to do better; knowing it's not easy but oh man, it's so worth it :)
2. The Book of Mormon. I'm so close by being done for the first time. I'm in the Chapter where thousands of people are dying in Mormon. It's truly sad but it's such a great testimony builder to always be righteous. Those people didn't know they were going to die but they did their hardest to be the best of who they could be. I think if we do that, God will know our state; he'll judge us at judgment day and will praise us for a job well done. The Book of Mormon has truly served an anchor in my life.
3. My roommates. I'm not kidding. They are always there for me. Although we all have our bad days and not always feel good, there is not one day I don't laugh with them. I love you Jessica and Aubrie.
4. My sisters. Lydia is probably the only one who will read this. Seriously though! Each one of them have their own uniques traits about them. Lydia: She was practically my mother when I was growing up. She still is. I ALWAYS go to her for advice. I love you big little sis :) Candace: She's a great listener. She also gives great advice. Every time I'm on the phone with her, I always lose track of time. Jennifer: Oh my wonderful whomb-mate. She's great. I love her. She's literally my other half. I would die without her.
5. The beautiful scenery we see everyday. Cheesy, yes, I know. The mountains that we live so close to, the beautiful sunsets [cedar has the BEST], sunrises, green grass, blue skies. I would like to add to this list; chirping birds in the morning. That's one of my all time favorite things to wake up to in the morning.

I'm sorry I always end up doing a sappy blog but today I've came to realize that I'm truly blessed with all that has been going on in my life. I'm grateful for the people in my life that makes all these wonderful things actually happen.

Now, I'm going to go watch some Grey's Anatomy :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day, little one! Lots of excitement coming your way so there will be much to blog about shortly.

    ReplyDelete