Monday, January 3, 2011

Year 2011!!

Isn't it bizarre that it's already 2011? Where did 2010 go?

As I was thinking of things I could do for my "new year's resolutions," I thought of a few that I'm going to do with no exceptions whatsoever. I'll succeed in them (hopefully)!

#1. Train for a half-marathon with my sister Lydia and Jessica!
Why I decided to do this? Why not? It's healthy and will only bring me back to the days when I used to run all time. It's going to be great and I will do it.

#2. No soda! Inspiration: Jessica Hadley! She made the same resolution last year and stuck to it!

#3. Finish the Book of Mormon all the way through (maybe more than once)! How come? President Hinkley challenged us to.

#4. More service! There's no such thing as too much service. Plus, what better way to draw closer to the Lord?

Those are the four that I have in mind right now! It's late, excuse my absent mind.

Hope everyone had a fabulous New Year's and a safe one at that!

What are your New Year resolutions?

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment