Monday, June 27, 2011

Sometimes...

I know that lately I have been on a rant about how life is good, don't take it for granted, just step back and look at the blessing you DO have.

Well right now, I'm going against everything I said. Quite frankly, life sucks right now.

Nothing has worked out in my favor this summer. I had such a good summer planned and everything has ignited into flames. I'm serious. Not a single thing has worked out.

Sometimes I just want to scream and cry-- fight everything that comes my way because I know it's not going to work out.

*warning: cliche girly talk here*

Then on top of that, someone I really like doesn't give me the attention that I strive for. People tell me all the time, you deserve so much more then him, you need to listen to your heart, when you're least expecting it you'll be swept of your feet by prince charming. I don't know about you, but that stuff does not help one bit.

I may have wasted my time on this certain someone but I don't regret one minute of it. I know it sounds fishy-- he doesn't give me the attention I strive for but I still want him? Yes. I do. I just need him to show me that he wants this more than he's showing. I know he wants this, he just shows it differently.

Like I said, nothing is working out.

Can I please run away to Fiji?


No comments:

Post a Comment