Thursday, June 9, 2011

All Aboard!

So living in Wolverine Crossing is great. Tons of fun activities, you get to meet new people, it's right by the University, etc.

Well one night (one of the first nights I lived here) I was laying in bed listening to my iPod when all of a sudden my bed started shaking. I could have sworn we were having an earthquake. I text Jessica and asked her just for reassurance. It came to be a stupid train! I'm not joking. These trains come by at least five times throughout the night. Without fail, it wakes me up every. single. time.

You know what's sad? I used to love trains. In this blog, I talked about how much I loved the train ride I took in Durango, Colorado. I loved the scenic aspect of it, I loved the train drivers, I loved everything about it.

Yup. Not anymore. Thanks a lot stupid trains, thanks a lot.

I understand it's protocol or whatever but is it really necessary to blow that horn at all hours of the night? I don't think so. A girl Jess and I met here at the apartments said that we would get used to it. At this rate, I don't think that will ever happen.

So since living up in Orem I have grown to hate trains.

Just thought I would let you guys know :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment