Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Beautiful

Mosiah 4:11

"And again I say unto you as i have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of this goodness and have tasted of his love, and have received a remission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own nothingness, and his goodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even the depths of humility, calling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing steadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel."

I know that's a long scripture but really read it.
Isn't it so good?

So I went to Temple Square last Saturday and it was blissful. I got a tour of the Conference Center by two amazing sister missionaries. They were awesome! The building was so beautiful. I couldn't get enough of it.
After we went to Temple Square, we (Jess, Kenz, and I) decided to go the the Cathedral down the street. We saw a tour group and thought we would just go with that tour group. Well long story short, we ended up sitting in Mass. It was an incredible experience. I was so confused by all they do. I think they knew I was Mormon :)

Both places were so beautiful in their own ways.
Here we are on top of the Conference Center with the oh so beautiful Temple behind us. I fall more in love with this Temple each and every time I see it.
This is the Cathedral that we went to. I think it's so pretty! They all had great respect walking into the Church.
I know this is pretty random but Jess and I got bored and decided to try different looks. I must say, we pull the look of quite well. I would never go out in public like that but it's good to do while you're bored at night.... right?

Well sorry for the negligence to the blog lately. I honestly have no life up here right now.
That's soon to change though.
I met some pretty interesting [highly annoying immature boys] people at the hot tub tonight.
Let's hope it gets better.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment