Monday, December 26, 2011

Already Planning

I know that Christmas was only yesterday but Jessica and I started planning Spring Break a couple days ago. I'm so excited. We were going to invite more people but everyone already has their own plans. That's alright though. We're going to have a blast.

We decided to go to California and go to Six Flags and the Beach!

Last time I did this was for my 20th birthday. I got my identity stolen. No joke. Everything was stolen; iPod, phone, wallet with my money in it, drivers license, debit card, and stupidly by social security card. I sort of forget to take it out of my wallet before my mom put it in there like two days before I left. This time, I will not lose sight of my stuff and not take it on the beach. Stupid move on our part. Oh well... we learn from our mistakes. 

Anyway, we found a super nice hotel for way cheap and it's only like 3 miles away from Six Flags. We'll go there Tuesday and I'm sure we're going to be taking many trips to the Beach while we're there. Then what would a trip be without going to the mall? I heard there's a gigantic mall near by that I want to go to.

If you can't tell, I want spring break here right now. It's going to be a fun trip to go on before my mission.

Are you guys doing anything fun for Spring Break? Let me know. I want to hear.

I got the first book to the Hunger Games series and I'm hooked. I can't stop reading. I keep telling myself, "one more chapter." Then I realized I kept going. What else am I supposed to on Christmas Break? Nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment