Monday, December 19, 2011

Maybe

I might try and blog every day till school starts... maybe. It will be a little challenging saying that I have been home alone the last couple of days. It's a tad depressing. And lonely. Oh the life. I hope you are all having a fun break back at home. I sometimes wish I lived somewhere else than where I grew up so I could say, "I'm going home for Christmas!"

That's alright though. Has anyone done anything fun yet since the break has started? I finally got to see the lights on Temple Square! I was expecting so many more lights but I think they might have started turning them off because I was there for about twenty minutes then they were turning off. It was very pretty though. It must take them weeks to put those lights up.

Here are some pictures of the weekend:

To kill time, we went back to Wolverine Crossing
to reminisce the old days.  

401 is where it was at!

First time for me to see the lights on Temple Square

I love this picture. It's the best place to go to.

<3

The reflection pool was awesome


Driving home the sunset was amazing. I took a dozen of pictures
and this one was the last one I took! Cedar City has gorgeous
sunsets.
I'm so happy I finally got to see the lights. It was a nice getaway and it was always great to see Aubrie and her roommates. Thank, Aubs, for letting us sleep at your house.


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment