Saturday, December 10, 2011

My kind of Saturday

As of right now, I am home alone. On a Saturday night. My roommates are doing fun things-- like I should be doing. 

My day has consisted of:

- Waking up at 5 to not see the Lunar Eclipse 
- Staying up to see it at 7:30 (which was blocked by the stupid houses around me). Fail. 
- Woke up again at 10 and studied
- Went and got breakfast/lunch with Lyndsey and Lindsay
- Showered
- Studied more
- Now I'm sitting here doing nothing

At least I feel better about my finals! Are you guys so excited for the semester to end? I am. However, I got emotional when two of my classes ended. I have learned so much this semester and it really showed me that this major is the right one for me. Did you guys have any classes you really enjoyed? Or am I just a dweeb? 

Now that the semester is coming to an end, my roommates and I had a Christmas dinner and did Secret Santa last week. Erin left early (got done with finals last week-- lucky) so she didn't make it to the dinner but she did do Secret Santa with all of us. It was a lot of fun! 

During the Christmas Dinner I went to my mom's to get my nice crystal and nice silverware set that I never use. We set up the table all properly and everything. It was great. I even went the extra mile and made homemade mashed potatoes. Yeah, I'm very domestic. 

We all dressed Sunday Best from the waist up!

This is our plate setting. Topped with a ring pop!

Even Sparkling Cider!

I was so excited to actually put these to use

Then last night we had friends over to decorate cookies.
Good luck on finals, all. You'll do great. 

p.s. I'm going up North next weekend to see Temple Square with the lights. I've never been! So be expecting a post about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment