Tuesday, March 8, 2011

change of plans.

Change of plans.
No more Houston, TX for me anymore.
I'm really bummed about it but we got told that there were a bunch of jobs with the business up north in Provo, so instead, Jessica and I applied for that.
I hope we get it!
The reason we aren't going is a long story. Just let me tell you: I'm kicking myself in the butt for listening to other people.

On the other hand, I'm super excited for Spring Break!
And who knew it was mid-terms? I sure didn't!

If I didn't mention what I'm doing yet for Spring Break I'm going to Colorado! I've never been so I'm way excited. Hopefully it's not too cold.I want to know; what are you guys doing?? I know some of you guys are probably doing something fun.

Well good luck on mid-terms!

No comments:

Post a Comment