Monday, March 28, 2011

Haunted.

So in the last post I'm talking about how much I love my house. I do, don't get me wrong.
But... I think my house is haunted.
Seriously.

The weirdest things happen. It's not even funny.
1. Lights being on when we made sure they are off.
2. Weird noises.
3. Doors opening on their own (windows shut so no draft)
Yeah, the list goes on but I don't want to sound schizophrenic.

We have had the house blessed by our home teachers so we're safe.
It's still scary!

The fact that our landlord left the door open downstairs did not help!
Imagine walking downstairs to do laundry and the door leading to the other apartment is off the hinges. Yeah, complete freak out.
We put the door on that night [after we took a sneak peek at it].

It'll be nice to know if something scary happens, we'll have neighbors on all sides of us in the apartments we're going to live in. Which by the way, we got accepted to live in.

I hope you all don't think I'm crazy! Ask Jessica. She has been first witness of all of it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment