Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stay Tuned

Just thought I would update my blog.
I'm sorry my posts are always so boring but it's kind of relaxing to just get things off your mind and inform everyone on what's new in life.

Well first of all, this morning I woke up (supposed to wake up-- pulled an all nighter) at 4:30 in the morning so I could get ready for family pictures that started at 7:15 in Springdale. I got "sun kissed" on my cheeks. As much as I hate getting sunburned I'm glad it's warm enough to get a little sun.
My cousin John came down from Salt Lake to take our family pictures. I'm glad we acted now-- my grandfather is getting pretty old and we wanted to get pictures with him as soon as we could. Today was a perfect day.

Tomorrow after Church, I'm going up North to Provo with Jessica (this is where you stay tuned). It's a surprise on why we're going up there. I'll let you know in my next post or two on what it is.

THEN, on Tuesday night I'm going to Zumba for my first time with Lydia (my big sister) and Jessica. Who does Zumba? I want to know what you think about it! After a long night, I'll go back to Lydia's then wake up bright an early on Wednesday to go to Colorado!

Well those are just a few ramblings about what's going on in my life right now and some things that are on my mind.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Spring Break. Now, go play outside. It's nice. Let's take advantage of this weather while we have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment