Monday, October 17, 2011

Beginner

After much blog stalking and photography envying, I decided to download the newest version of Gimp and try to Photoshop some of my own pictures.

I'm still figuring out the features it has so this is my pride and joy until my roommate, Sam(photography major), comes home  to show me her ways.

This is my favorite picture I edited. Maybe I love it so much because it's my first actual photo-shopped picture. So think what you want and I'll do the same. K cool.

The contrast of color is my favorite part! I'm proud. 
I'm going blog happy and you guys. It's a four day weekend with nothing but leisure time so this is what you get. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. super blog, mary. I love conversions stories, and I loved yours. Thanks for the spiritual morning.

    ReplyDelete