Sunday, October 23, 2011

No judgment

What a weekend. It was relaxing/fun! 

Friday night, my roommates and I decided to invite a couple friends over and carve pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins. Although, in the moment, I get really frustrated with how it looks. 

Anyway...

Saturday I slept in until eleven. Yes, eleven. Pure bliss. I wanted to sleep in longer, and I know I could have but I decided to catch up on America's Next Top Model. Judging? Yeah, just wait. 

Around five, Jessica and I went out to Lund to take pictures. We were going to take maternity pictures of Jennifer but she was too busy. If you haven't been out to Lund, it's a must. It's a little run down town that's super freaky at night. Yeah, forget the haunted hospital and scary movies-- go to Lund. Plus, it's a great place to take pictures. If you go, let me know!

If you know Jessica and I at all, you know that we always have something happen to us. Needless to say, something happened. Later on we were driving in her car and went back out that way and ended getting a blown tire. Funniest part of it was we were listening to Justin Bieber U Smile and dancing. "U smile I smi... uh what just happened?"

Maybe it was a sign.

This is where you all are going to judge. We barley made it to Paranormal Activity 3 on time. Holy cow, scariest movies. I wish I would have seen myself react to those movies. 

"Why are we here, why are we here {covering my eyes)?"
Jess: "I don't know..."
"Are you watching?"
"No."

Then you would open your eyes and BAMB! Uncalled for. Then I came home, put pictures on Facebook and went to bed. 

Then, today. What a wonderful Sabbath day. It talked directly to me (polar opposite of what I was doing the night prior--oops). I went over to Lindsay Brito's parents house (Bishop Garner) for dinner. Oh it was delicious. Lisa Garner is the best! I should be doing my homework right now but nah, I will blog for you instead.

Here are some pictures:
Lyndsey, Eric, Jared and Lindsay (part of the group) ready
to carve away!

Jared's friend (i forgot her name), Lindsay, Erin, Jared, and
myself. Hard at work!

A couple of the pumpkins after we finished. Mine is on the right.

I loved this window! 

The houses are so old. Creepy but pretty.

Ohh yeahhh.

I was obsessed with this tree.

Then this had to happen. Oh boy. Never a dull moment with you,
Jess. 

Waiting for help to arrive!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm already looking forward to this coming up weekend. Aubs and Kenz are coming down :) and hopefully Melissa can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment