Friday, October 28, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

I think we all came to realization that Pinterest is soo much more cooler than Facebook. I'm not joking. I get on Pinterest more then I get on Facebook.

They have so many great ideas! I have seen so many things that I will be doing to my house when me and the future hubby settle down and buy one. Oh boy. It's like an endless magazine with anything you can imagine!

I know I already blogged about this, but I want to know some things you have found on Pinterest that you are absolutely in love with. So? Share!

Pinned Image
This is the obsession. I don't think I would
ever leave my bathroom. 
Oh! Almost forgot. My friend Amanda is great at what she does. She does nails. She would love to do yours, too. I went back today and wanted fall but fun colors.

This is what I chose to do:

Brown with teal! How fun huh?


closer view
Go here for her information! And while you're there, book an appointment if your little heart desires so.

Have a wonderful Friday night! Be safe, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment