Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Best...

I think I have some of the greatest people in my life. I'm not going to say I have all of the best people in my life because I think everyone has great people in their lives.

Really though, I sometimes wonder what I did to have these wonderful people in my life. My sisters and friends are who keep me going. They help me when I'm going through trials and remind me that things always work out and all things happen for a reason. Even when I'm about to give up. They cheer me on. They are always supportive for what I want to do. They never lie. They are straight forward and tell me the honest truth; which sometimes hurts and I don't want to hear it but after things work out (like they always do) I look back and think, they were sooo right.

I met some of those great people in Church. They help me with everything. Especially advice on what to do. They counsel me and give me different options that I never even thought about.

I hope that I can be like them one day. I try my hardest, but after what they help me with, it drives me to be a better person.

Moral of the story: I'm truly blessed to have the people I have in my life. I wouldn't swap them for anyone.

Thank you everyone for being there for me! And thanks Lydia for letting me stay at your house and babysit your cute children while I get back on my own two feet. You have no idea how much this all means to me.

Well everyone, go tell those you love that you greatly appreciate everything they do for you. Regardless, if you care for them, they have done something for you. So just tell them Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment