Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Funny Things...

I think I have the worlds funniest nieces and nephew. This isn't a joke. They have the cutest most funniest sense of humor ever. They're only 10 (Alexis), 8 (Sadie), 6 (Daniel), and 3 (Sophia).

Here are a few of the things they say that make me laugh every time:

"Burn suckaaaa." - Sadie and Lexy when they prove each other wrong.

Why are you so cute, Sadie??! "Because Mom gave birth to me."

"Guess what?" What? "Get outta town!" -Sophia.

Let's go pee, Sophia! "No, I don't like peeing." Why? "Because I love youuuu."

Seriously, the last two are my favorite. The last one is all in tears. Seriously, she's bawling hysterically the whole time. It's the funniest thing. Ever.

Well just thought I would share with you that my nieces and nephew are the cutest kids.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Lol. I have eight nieces and nephews and they seriously say the craziest, most wonderful things. My nephew Quinn is almost 11 now but when he was 4, he called me on the phone and told me, "I love you as many as the stars." I think I just about melted. And one time he climbed up in a tree and his mom couldn't get him to come down for like an hour. "I don't understand you!" he told her. "I speak monkey! Ooooh-oooh-oooh!"

    ReplyDelete