Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let's talk business...

I love Jewelry. Do you? Well you will if you love me.

Want to show that you love me?
Buy Jewelry. From my sister. Lydia, advisor of Lia Sophia.

She succored me into hosting one of these parties under her. At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't think I have friends to do it. Then I fell into the trap and I couldn't be anymore excited [secretly I do have a lot of friends. Just please, don't let me down you guys].

So back to you loving me.

The party is at my house [address soon to come] on Saturday August 20th at 5 pm.

The theme is Chocolate. Oh yeah, I'm excited. What girl doesn't like jewelry and chocolate?

So let me know if you guys would be interested in coming to this wonderful party. The catalog has beautiful pieces and you wont regret it. Super great deals, too!

Email: mwhite756@gmail.com
Phone number: (435)592-5067
click on the picture to go to Lydia's site. Here you can order through the website directly and have it still count towards my party (for those who may be out of town or live out of town but want to be a part of this). July special is buy one full price item (this will be your cheapest item) and get two more expensive items for half off. How cool is that? August special buy two (same drill) get two half off. Buy three get three half off and so on and so forth. Great specials eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment