Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home sweet home

That's right, I'm going back to Cedar! Like in thirty minutes to be exact. I cannot wait.

Here are a few things I'm excited for:

1. Growing new friendships.
2. Returning to Southern Utah University.
3. Experience new roommates. I'm quite nervous actually. I know the girls but that doesn't mean I don't have to be nervous.
4. Spend time with people I care for.
5. Moving to Cedar means I'm just that much closer to getting out of this blasted contract [Provo/Orem, I don't think I like you even a little].

Here are a few things I'm going to miss about living in St. George with my sister:

1. The friendship that has evolved between me and Lydia.
2. The opportunity I had to grow closer to these kids.
3. I wont be hearing, "I love you Maryyyy" from Sophia running around frantically.
4. Yes, I always complain about the heat when I'm in it, but I'm going to miss the sun!
5. Most of all, being close to my sistahs! It'll be hard to be away from them. My whombmate is in Cedar though. So that's good, right?

Well I better get my stuff together so I can head back to my home sweet home.

Cedar City, I'll see you shortly. St George, I'll be back to visit plenty. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment