I'll just give you insight on my classes. If you don't care to move on and read about how awesome my major is, you don't have to. No obligations here.
- Fathering; scholarship and intervention: I'm so excited for this class. You may be wondering why I'm taking a Fathering class. Well first of all, it's because I have to. It's a class informing us on why we need Fathers in class.
- Sociology. You don't need explanation. I'm already her favorite student in class. Fairly confident about that one.
- Divorce and Remarriage: The statistics to this is actually really sad. It's my only class on Tuesday and Thursday so it's sad to only hear about Divorce and "Consumer Marriage" for an hour and a half.
- Then my favorite, Family Problems and Mediation: This is my night class. 3 hours long. Long class but oh man I love the instructor. He's great. He's an actual therapist in the field so it's really interesting to hear what he has to say on stuff like this.
- Of course I'm taking an institute class. It's about President Monson. I forgot what the actual title is called though. Oops. I've been once and I enjoy it so far. Sadly, I start really strong for the first month or so then for some reason I stop. I've only successfully accomplished one class.
That's my school schedule. I'm so excited. I love my major and can't wait for my career in this field. I don't care what people say.
How 'bout this rain? I love it.
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone.
I promise I'll post pictures soon. I haven't had time to really play with my camera. The software is confusing so I'm trying to figure out how to put the pictures on my computer. ha ha. So stay tuned for those.