Monday, August 29, 2011

A little something

A few friends of mine have been asking how I am and what's new. Not just that they ask, "what's new? No blog post latley." Is that an indication that people are actually reading my blog? This is good.

Well I have been a little distant lately so I decided I would upload some pictures on what's been going on in my life.

(left to right): I would always make Aubs drive up the mountain for a little getaway. We stopped on the side of the road and took some pictures. On Sunday, my roommate Samantha and I went to pick up Lindsay in Nephi. The last picture is my wonderful roommate Erin. Look at the face.
(left to right): My new hair color. Woot woot girls night is the best. That is Coralee- she's an inspiration. She makes me want to run! She ran so much with the worst cold. Go her! The last picture is a bunch of us girls from our ward last semester. I'm sad our ward got split (Kjersti, Samantha, Erin, Myself, Shaye, and Geneil).

Hot, right? I thought so.

Well there you guys go. Those are pictures that I have accumulated over the last couple of days. Enjoy.

P.s. My blog is currently under maintenance. I don't know how to make it cute. Is someone really good at making them cute? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment