Saturday, August 20, 2011

Party!

I had my Lia Sophia party tonight. It was really a lot of fun. It turned out better than I thought it was going to.

It was especially good to see Lydia's old friend Stacey and her sister Holly (who I've been friends with for some time now)! Well and of course my sisters were there so it was fun.

You know what else happened today? I got myself a new camera and I love it. Now I can post pointless pictures up on my blog for you to all look at. With my new camera I took a few pictures from the party.

The theme was chocolate so I had to:

Welcome to the Lia Sophia Party:


This is my favorite picture. This is what Lydia has accumulated over the passed couple of months being a Lia Sophia Advisor:


Well friends, that's all for today.

I love my new camera.
I love my sisters.
I love Jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. You took those pictures? Wow. You are good, girl. Maybe you need to hook me up with some glamour shots for my blog. Ha ha.

    I'm sad I didn't make it to the party last night! Looks like it was a total blast.

    ReplyDelete