Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's so hot!

Right now I am currently in the library blogging. Would you like to know why? Well confession first: I didn't want to come to the library because I had to take care of some business. Then once I got here I decided to stay. My room at my house is 89 degrees. Yeah, so when I came to the library and felt the blessing of a/c I decided I would blog here as well. Good choice I made there.

I didn't know what I was going to blog about so I decided to play around with my blog and then stalk some.

After a little coveting over the cuteness of other blogs I thought I would share with you the blogs that I love to stalk (I'll only share a few. I love all of the ones I follow but I'll share a few of my top favorites). I find myself going so far back before I started "following" them so I could just read more of it. Creepy? Eh get over it.

- First blog I would like to share with you is my lovely friend Chelsea T. I have blogged about her before. If you want a good blog to read, go to her blog. She talks about everything. I think that's why I enjoy it so much. It's also very entertaining. My favorite post, by far, is this one. Go read it for a good laugh. Why I find is so hilarious is beyond me. Just go read it.

- Tenia's blog. She just told me a couple days ago that my blog was very entertaining. That probably makes me the happiest. I always wonder if people think it's annoying. So sometimes I drift away for a bit before I explode with thoughts and ideas on what I can blog about. Anyway, back to this lovely. I have been friends with her since I was about 7. I can brag and say she was my best friend back then. Lots of memories with her. She's a phenomenal photographer and I am barley a follower. I have been looking at her photography for some time today. Tenia, you need to take some pictures of me.

- Kaylie's blog. I don't even know where to start. I love it. She talks about the greatest things. She's so in touch with the spirit and knows she is greatly blessed. She isn't afraid to share with us what she believes in. We weren't the greatest friends in high school but I'm getting to know her and stalking her blog let's me get to know her even better. The blogosphere is a great place. Thanks for sharing with us everything that you do. Some of your blog posts remind me of who I am and makes me realized to keep my head up.

- This blog is spontaneous. You never know what Jessica will blog about. That's why it's so great. Every time I see her sharing her blog on Facebook, I get so excited to read what she has to share with us today. Jessica has been my best friend since Junior year of High School. So we go pretty far back. I love her and I love reading her blog because I get to see what's going on with her down in Washington and I'm still learning things about her. It's perfect.

- The reason I love this blog so much is because it's my big sister Lydia's. I get to see the updates of her and her family. I miss them so much. I need to purchase a vehicle so I can go see them. She's such a fun writer and I can just hear her telling the story. Maybe it's because she's my big sister. But seriously, go check it out. You can see my adorable nieces and nephew while you're at it.

I ought to go back home now. The heat is killing me though. I can't wait for fall.

p.s. seriously go check those blogs out. You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment