Thursday, August 4, 2011

Making choices

I wish someone would make all my choices for me. I sometimes think it would be so much easier. I'm being put to a test. Once I think I'm finally getting a break, something hits me hard. I've been faced with a decision to make. I don't like it. I need to figure myself out. I need to stop justifying. I need to focus.

I can't sleep. This has been a part of my life for quite some time now. What am I supposed to do? Just give it up? Let it go? I can't. It's that simple. I've learned so much; I've been hurt, healed, I've been happy, and sad.

But... what's best for me? I know what's best for me. I just can't get around to admit it.

Then on top of this, one of my best friends isn't talking to me. I need her support and advice. She's doing her own thing and I respect that but I didn't think one little thing would put a hold on our friendship. Quite frankly, I hate it. I miss her and, again, need her support and advice; friendship. Can't fix everything I guess...

There are so many choices in life; whether to serve a mission, what to study, choice of vocation, who to hang out with, who to let go, who to keep in life. Why does it have to be so tough?

It's our Heavenly Father's plan. I'm so grateful for Prayer-- that's He's listening.

[sorry for no pictures. I hate my camera. Therefore, no pictures.]

No comments:

Post a Comment