Thursday, September 1, 2011

Excitement

There has been a lot of random yet exiting stuff happen to me lately. Which I find strange because I have been sitting on my bed or the couch with my nose in a book and typing up papers. Oh boy, am I exhausted.

Anyway, today I went to St. George to get my Lia Sophia Jewelry that I ordered a few week ago. My baby came. I love her so much. The piece is called the Cocktail Hour (don't worry, I'll post a picture).

Then Jennifer got her ring (wedding ring) and her dress today. I don't have a picture of her dress but I certainly have a picture of both her and John's rings together. I love them both.

There she is. Want to fight? Thought so. 

Good match, I think. 

Jennifer's ring. 


This is what you get when I get bored
reading my million books. 
Random side note. Today while I was cleaning my room and organizing everything, I realized I have a lot of stuff. Not useless stuff but stuff I'll use when I get my own place and when I get married. I have a bed, a full living room set; couches and tables, tons of kitchen stuff, decorations, etc It's exciting to see how much stuff is actually mine though. My husband is going to love me for not having to go out and buy tons of stuff. Just a few things here and there. Now where's the guy, right? Nah, just kidding. (I just re-read that paragraph. How many times can one person say "stuff?" This guy (me).).


Well goodnight, all. It's been a long exhausting day. I hope everyone has a superb 3 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment