Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy weekend

Before I start sharing my conversion story with you all, (since I'm assuming after texts and some comments, it's a game plan) I'm going to let you know what my weekend was all about.

I went to Lydia's house after I finished classes on Friday. First thing I did was take pictures of this little one's outfits. She's a character.

My full of life niece, Sopha loaf
I ran my first 5k. It's not much but hey, I did it!
I had to put my number up to show I did it. Next month: Breast
Cancer Awareness. If anyone is interested, let me know.

We look sooo good after the race. Ha who am I kidding. We look awful.
Please take notice to Lydia's hand. I don't know why she's doing that (her left hand).
After we got home, we had an hour to get ready and go to Daniel's Birthday party. Which you can read here (my sisters blog-- she doesn't blog much but she needs more followers. It'll probably get her to blog more.).

She's such a cute baby. Well, kid. She's getting so big.

Me, Lydia, and Candace. Only missing my twin Jennifer.
She wasn't there when we took this picture. I love this
picture so much though.

Me and Kaylene; aka Jumbo!

Daniel starting to open his presents!


Isn't he such a stud? I love him. 

My niece Sadie. Pretty cool picture, huh?
Well that was my weekend! Are you so proud that I went through on running the 5k? I am. Then I was running around with crazy seven year old children. What a weekend.

Next post; starting to blog about my conversion story. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment