Thursday, September 8, 2011

My cute little nook

I'm only one craft away from having my room (my side) finished! I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Suggestions? I want it to match everything. I'm thinking about getting an Eiffel Tower picture in black and white. I'm super excited about my magnet board though. It turned out way cute. It's better than the one at Harmony Homes that was sixty bucks. Thanks, but no thanks. I went to Wal-Mart, got a super cheap picture frame then Home Depot for some metal. Thanks, Vern from the tools section who served in the Air Force for twenty years from Maine. It looks great. I know who to go to for my arts and crafts now.

I have to make this picture a tad bigger so you can see
everything. Cute? Or am I blind?
I guess all the pictures will be bigger. This is the magnet
board. Vern bent some parts of it but that's alright. It'll
be covered soon.

Here are the random pictures of the day-- my roommates at their best:

Miss Blotter eating her cereal while she does her
homework; I'm proud.
This is Erin Hatton everyone. See the black thing
I'm pointing at? Well yeah, that's her butt. She's praying.
And clearly, I didn't know what to think about it. 

1 comment: