Monday, September 5, 2011

Well said

I'm sure you all know by now that I love music. That is how I relate to my emotions at the time. Right now I am fed up with non-communicating, mind playing jerks. Yes. Men. This isn't a pity post. I'm fully aware that one day, according to God's timetable with me, the right one will come "sweep me off my feet." It's hard in the moment. It's hard when you see the one you gave your whole heart to move on so quickly; like what you had meant absolutely nothing. Not only have I gone through this, I have close friends going through this. It's a tough pill to swallow. Especially when you thought your whole life was revolving around this someone then out of no where, you're dropped. It's nice to know others are going through the same thing. God truly knows who to place in your life.

What am I going to do? I'm going to plan my life according to my own needs. Stop looking around to what others have. Stop being envious towards those perfect relationships. Have knowledge that God will place me in the perfect love when I'm satisfied with His love and His love only. I need to Believe It and Be Satisfied.

Well back to the music point of this post. This is exactly how I feel right now. It's sad but that's okay.


Nicely said, right?

Well that's two posts in one night.


No comments:

Post a Comment