Monday, September 5, 2011

Full of domesticity

Today is Labor Day! What did you do? I didn't go to the parade this year. I either heard it was forever long but good, or it was missing things but still good. Hmm I wish I would have gone now. Instead, I slept in from the lack of sleep from writing a billion papers already, baked Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars, and did a cute craft for my wall. It's not done yet. I still want to get a magnet board and pin the pictures to the bottom of the board. It looks cute in my mind but we'll see how it turns out (i'll post pictures when I do it).



These were a hit at Family Home Evening.
(click here for the recipe)

Like I said, this is temporary 

Okay. Can you imagine these pinned to the bottom
of a magnet board? 

Okay, here are two random photos for you. 

Brother Staheli let us get our share of his veggies. Mmm! 
After reading scriptures last night I wanted to mess around
with my camera. So this is what you got. 
I'm hoping everyone had a good 3 day weekend. Have a good week in school this week... err or whatever you have going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment